Intuit Corp. has announced a cast change at its management levels, moving up Executive Vice President William Harris to CEO. Harris replaces William Campbell, who will become chairman of the board. He in turn replaces Intuit founder Scott Cook, who will become chairman of the board’s executive committee. Intuit (INTU) said Campbell has “been discussing his desire to step back from day-to-day management,” for some time. AAPL) board of directors. He recently came under fire when Intuit decided to cease production of Quicken for the Mac. The company later reversed that decision. In a release, Campbell said he had been grooming Harris for the CEO post.”He is absolutely ready for it now,” he said. During Campbell’s tenure as CEO, the company’s market value rose from $500 million to $2.5 billion. Last year, Intuit reported net income of $68.3 million on revenues of $598 million. Intuit closed yesterday at $51.81, up 6 cents.
- Xerox appoints new CEO
- Walmart Appoints New CEO
- Peter V'landys appointed new ARLC chairman
- Under New CEO, The Microsoft Attrition Starts
- Ferrari To Appoint Marchionne As New CEO
- HTC Appoints Cher Wang As New CEO
- New RIM Chairman Will Face Tough Challenges
- Asterisk maker names new CEO
- Ingres names new CEO, says appliance servers coming soon
- Satya Nadella's to-do list: Here are the first 10 battles Microsoft's new CEO will have to fight
Intuit appoints new CEO, chairman have 213 words, post on www.zdnet.com at May 11, 1998. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.