CPV – Plans to make Hai Phong a major marine, industrial and commercial city and an impenetrable national fortress have been confirmed. The avowal was made during a review of a resolution for the city’s development until 2010, and the implementation of resolutions carried by the 9th Congress of the Viet Nam Communist Party in mid 2001. The review by the Political Bureau and the Hai Phong Party Committee last Saturday found that Hai Phong should take advantage of its closeness to Ha Noi and its shipping links to the rest of the country and the world to become a key component in the economic development of northern Viet Nam. The provision of services, education and health care as well as the development of tourism and fisheries will be part of that development. The working session was chaired by Party General Secretary, Nong Duc Manh, and attended by State President Tran Duc Luong, Prime Minister Phan Van Khai and National Assembly Chairman Nguyen Van An, all Party Politburo members. The Political Bureau agreed that it would continue to help Hai Phong tap its potential by attracting the investment necessary for quick economic development so that the city, with Ha Noi…
- MoIT requests Hai Phong to create favourable conditions to transport goods
- City of Peekskill Welcomes New Economic Development Specialist and Executive Director of the Peekskill IDA
- The photo that sums up COVID-19 for thousands: Artist, 33, shares powerful image to convey why she is 'not okay' during the pandemic
- Is Kapil Sharma Planning To Shoot The Kapil Sharma Show From Home?
- Luxury Rental Development Plans For Karger Center Revealed
- How Europe is planning to lift the lockdown: Austria will open small shops next week, Denmark wants 'staggered' return to work and Germany could re-open schools if infection rate stays low
- China Develops New Training Jet for Type 002 Carrier Pilots
- SF housing debates go online as Planning Commission meets remotely
- Kolte-Patil Developers, UK’s Planet Smart City to jointly develop 5.4 acre in Pune
- Kolte-Patil Developers, UK's Planet Smart City to jointly develop 5.4 acre in Pune
Plans for Hai Phong's development okayed have 341 words, post on at July 1, 2003. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.