Why should you invest in real estate? Well, investing in real estate for profit is one of the most popular approaches to generating additional income in the United States today. In fact, if you pay attention to recent press you will have seen numerous reports about the real estate investment craze that seems to be sweeping the Nation.When done carefully and intelligently, real estate can yield fantastic benefits that can not be achieved through any other type of investment. Here are just a few examples of why real estate investing can be such a powerful wealth generator.1. Real Estate Markets Are Slow to React – Although real estate, like everything else, has ups and downs, it is generally a lot slower to react than the stock market. For example, you won’t get up in the morning and discover that your real estate investment is worth ten or twenty percent less than it was yesterday.2. Leverage. You can borrow money to buy real estate, whereas, generally you can not borrow money to buy stocks. You can control a large dollar value of real estate with a small amount of your own money by using loans and mortgages. The stock market, by… Read full this story
- Valley Bank closes $650+ million in commercial real estate loans
- Private Equity investment in retail hit 5-year high of $970 million in 2019: Report
- Booming real-estate feared to cause more harm than good
- Property for investment or being an end user perspective.... Which option is suitable?
- Haute Residence Welcomes Robert Radcliffe To Its Exclusive Real Estate Network
- VN real estate investors advised to ‘put eggs in many baskets’
- Viet Nam’s real estate companies invest in foreign markets
- Việt Nam’s real estate companies invest in foreign markets
- Real estate market scenario for 2020: capital flows continue to suburban eco-cities
- Consumers goods, retail, real estate continue to lead M&A market
Why Real Estate Investment? have 306 words, post on ezinearticles.com at July 27, 2005. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.