“Things do not change; we change.” -Henry David ThoreauThe following article is a chapter from my new book, The Da Vinci Fitness Code.Professor Stanley Plagenhoef, one of my greatest mentors, introduced me to the Fibonacci number series in the early 1980’s. He encouraged me to think of those numbers in the ideal relationship of health and fitness. I took his advice and bought books that spoke of the Fibonacci numbers, and the link between those numbers and The Golden Mean Ratio.The first and best book I ever bought is titled, The Curves of Life, written by Theodore Andrea Cook, ISBN # 0-486-23701. The publisher is Dover Publications in New York.Interestingly, this publication mentions on its title page, that the book includes special relation to “The Manuscripts of LEONARDO DA VINCI.” I learned many details from this insightful; brain penetrating book (and others I later read).Some I will reword from memory. Leonardo said: “…you cannot be a good master, unless you have a universal power of representing by your art, all the varieties of the forms in Nature.. . . . Do you not see how many and how varied are the actions performed by men alone – how many kinds… Read full this story
- Oleksandr Zinchenko confirms Arsenal squad number after training with new teammates for the first time
- Step up your fitness game just like Bollywood celebrities through virtual classes
- Gym bunny flaunts natural tum saying 'being fit is not a body type'
- Police Training Should Be Changed Over Time, Says Union Home Min Shah
- Fitness babe shares tips for seeing results – and it includes eating more
- Paula Radcliffe reveals her winter running and marathon training tips
- New Suicide Prevention Number Takes Effect In FL: What To Know
- Moment train strike scuffle breaks out as police shut down protesters' music - VIDEO
- Woman flaunts natural tum to show it's important to let our bodies 'breathe'
- Best home fitness equipment buys of 2022 to work out in your own space
The Importance of The Fibonacci Numbers in Fitness Training have 320 words, post on ezinearticles.com at August 18, 2005. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.