One person whose name recently has appeared on a number of different pieces of the puzzle is Eguchi Toshihiro. Some people today believe that he influenced the teachings of Usui Mikao particularly through his deep knowledge of Shinto practice[i]. This is reflected largely in what we now know as Level 2 or Okuden in the system of Reiki.From the early 1900s Japan was in a great popular health movement that continued well up to its entry into World War II. Not only was Usui developing a practice that would initially be taught to hundreds but so were many other seekers and searchers including Eguchi.Japanese culture appears to have always held a special place for hand or palm healing within its natural laws. Palm healing in Japan has been practiced as an element of Buddhism since ancient times and similar concepts are currently in use with the popular deity Binzuru as an example. Here the devotee seeks to experience healing by rubbing his/her body’s physical equivalent on the statue of Binzuru.Usui Mikao, the Usui Reiki Ryôhô Gakkai and Eguchi Toshihiro In 2000 a book was published in Japan about Eguchi and his healing techniques called Tenohira-ga Byoki-o Naosu (Cure Your Illness… Read full this story
- Hot springs of Palm Springs await next incarnation
- Hot spring a central part of tribe’s Palm Springs plan
- Does energy healing really work? The Daily News puts four methods to the test
- Eric Trump marries Lara Yunaska in luxurious Palm Beach wedding 2 weeks after she broke both her wrists
- Trump calls for national healing on Thanksgiving
- Even with Sandra Bullock & Tom Hanks, 'Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close' can’t connect us to an emotional healing
- New York City's best free and cheap summer entertainment
- West Coachella Valley set for marijuana 'green rush'
- Agua Caliente chairman: Lawsuit aims to protect water supply
- The right kind of meditation for you; Mantra, mindfulness, zen, and qigong visualization are different ways to relax
Eguchi Toshihiro and Palm-Healing have 323 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 15, 2006. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.