Wedding invitations are the focal point of your wedding stationery, providing the first glimpse into the style and formality of the wedding. While save-the-dates can be flirty and fun, your invitations will be a true reflection of your event. Plan your wedding invitations with care with my complete wedding invitation planning guide.The Anatomy of a Wedding InvitationWedding Invitations can include a number of enclosures, depending on the nature of your wedding and your stationery budget. (obviously more enclosures means higher costs)o Outer envelope: Holds all enclosures, formally addressed to the recipient.o Inner envelope: Holds all contents of the formal, third-person invitation for protection during shipping.o Reception card: Specifies where and when the reception will be held – usually included only if the ceremony and reception take place at different locations.o Response card: On which your guests indicate acceptance or regrets. In self-addressed stamped envelope. Make sure to include an RSVP deadline.o Map/Directional: Optional insertion to help guests navigate and arrange for accommodationsCost & Budget ConsiderationsBefore you go shopping, become familiar with the invitation printing process and lingo; this will help you determine your needs in advance and avoid unnecessary costs. Price is determined per invitation, so if your guest list… Read full this story
- Saigon couple stages online Covid-19 wedding
- How to rent a wedding dress and the etiquette behind bridal rentals
- Is your social media etiquette causing grief? Here's how to review sharing practices
- How the lockdown can improve your etiquette skills!
- The ‘tacky’ interiors you should avoid at all costs this summer according to an etiquette expert – so do you have any?
- Couples who were branded 'greedy' by wedding guests – from gift demands to cash grabs
- Struggling to Write a Wedding Speech? It’s All in the Details
- 'Do I need to give an angpow?' & other burning questions about virtual wedding etiquette
- The real cost of breaking up before your BTO flat is ready
- The Best Android Games Available (June 2021) | Digital Trends
Wedding Invitations Primer - Wording Samples, Etiquette, Trends and Costs have 324 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 13, 2006. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.