Touring visitors around Ottawa is one of those pleasures that just gets better and better as you uncover more intricate history, attractions and unique sights. The Capital City of Canada, Ottawa, could also be dubbed ‘The Museum Capital of Canada’. With over 13 major museums, a dozen government attractions, and an extensive Art Gallery, there is something to satisfy every curiosity, every history buff, every art connoisseur and every entertainment taste. You could literally spend months touring this Museum Gem of Canada.Chatting with the local guides, Members of Parliament (MPs), security persons and even Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) has uncovered a few ‘off the beaten path’ attraction anomalies that add to the intrigue and beauty of the Canada’s National Capital Region.1) The Acoustic Anomaly of the Baldwin-LaFontaine Statue on Parliament Hill. Tucked to the right and behind the main Parliament building, up behind the statue of Queen Elizabeth II sitting on a horse. Robert Baldwin and Louis LaFontaine established responsible government in Canada with the 1841 reunion of Upper and Lower Canada. Stand front and center and face this monument that looks like a mini stage. Speak in a normal voice and listen.. The sound has the natural acoustic… Read full this story
- Transformative Practice: will the traditional law firm model dominate much longer in Canada?
- Will upcoming amendments to the Patent Act help repair Canada’s reputation?
- Delingpole: Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder Which Feeds Islamic Terror
- Hostel Takeover: Part One
- Inside China's Incredible 'Fake Cities': Why Even Xi Jinping Couldn't Stop Replicas of The World's Greatest Landmarks
- World View: Islamic State Claims Credit for Sri Lanka Easter Sunday Bombing
- The college debt crisis is even worse than you think
- Honeymoon Redux
- Rising Stars 2017
- Congress didn’t act after 1999 duck boat tragedy. Experts say it must after Branson
Little Known Ottawa Tourist Attractions - Canada's Capital - Off the Beaten Path have 294 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 17, 2006. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.