On a sunny afternoon in Florida, an energetic crowd gathers on the lawn of a high end luxury estate. A loud and eager banter between an auctioneer, a group of bidders and bidder assistants fills the air. For several minutes the auctioneer asks for the next highest bid and the bidders respond. Suddenly the bidders grow silent. The high bidder holds his breath in anticipation of winning the auction. The auctioneer calls for one more bid. In a loud clear voice which rolls over the audience he says, “Fair warning, last chance” the auctioneer pauses, “SOLD!” And in less than 10 minutes another multimillion dollar estate has changed owners.Successful real estate auctions like the one above are happening all over North America and the Caribbean. Recently real estate auctions have been on the rise, the increase in popularity is partly driven by growing inventories and fading buyer confidence. Properties that were selling in weeks using traditional methods are now languishing on the market unable to attract buyers even as seller’s lower prices. Many say the real estate boom is over but savvy buyers and sellers are profiting from real estate auctions.Real Estate Auctions Work in Up or Down Markets. Regardless… Read full this story
- Coronavirus: La Grange Real Estate In 'Holding Pattern'
- 1940 Stone Colonial Hits Wynnewood Real Estate Market
- Manhattan Real Estate Market Reports: Closings Up, Prices Down
- Market outlook: What Covid-19 means for real estate sector
- BIDV puts real estate project’s debt on sale for $174 million
- Inner west real estate: Converted Leichhardt warehouse one for buyers after an inner city haven
- 2019 would be a great year for real estate sector: Irfan Razack, Prestige Estates
- Real estate supply, demand in HCM City decrease amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Vietnam Property Awards set golden real estate standards
- Coronavirus impact: Funding for real estate sector likely to go up by notches as risks increase
Real Estate Auctions - The New Land Rush have 306 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 12, 2007. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.