You’re standing high on a cliff, and you spot a young lady on the beach below. She’s walking along the surf, smooth, rhythmic, spontaneous in motion. You can’t help but watch the grace and beauty as she dances about the surf line precisely, efficiently, and naturally, chasing the waves. Even with a tank on her back and fins in hand ready to enter the water, she is graceful, she is in tune, she is a sensuous diver.Following her is a man who stands out, but in a very different way. He exaggerates and accentuates his every movement. (almost grotesquely), as if to say, “I am the greatest of all time”. “I am diver, hear me roar”. “I float like a butterfly, and sting like a bee….” (The problem is that you float and you sting….) The fact is that he is not the greatest, he’s a copycat of an old image that needs to fade away. Good divers, experienced divers, see this guy as “an un-preconceived formula of an inefficient, out-of-sync, accident waiting to happen.” “A cowboy” “A buddy-less moron…..”The sex of the aforementioned divers has nothing to do with the problem. What you see as you look down on… Read full this story
- Scarlett Sieber: Entrepreneur. Ecosystem builder. Scuba diver.
- Underwater Forest Discovered By Divers In Gulf Of Mexico
- 5 Ways Scuba Diving Works Your Body ALL Over
- You Can Do This: Scuba Diving Trip
- Tanya Streeter - Deep Water Diver
- The Luxe List: Holiday Gift Picks 2016
- Air Embolism: Causes, Symptoms and Treatments
- Electric Car Battery Tech Lets You Go 1,000 Miles Between Charges
- Game On: Athletes Tackle the Sport of Business
- New Fish Species Named After President Obama
The Sexy Scuba Diver have 278 words, post on ezinearticles.com at August 13, 2007. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.