With the appropriate exploitation of available resources, along with well-planned policies of Lam Dong province to attract investment, Lam Dong’s economy has seen significant growth over the past years. The achievement is built on the considerable contributions of Lam Dong’s managers and businesses. Mr Nguyen Trong Hoang, director of Lam Dong’s Trade and Tourism Department: “Trade and tourism sector keeps high growth rate” In recent years, Lam Dong authorities have invested in building a clean, green and beautiful environment. Da Lat city alone is covered with a variety of green trees and flowers, leaving visitors with a good impression of the city of flowers. Besides, Lam Dong tourism has also been diversifying products, reinforcing and developing traditional festivals into annual festivals, such as Ponguor fall festival in January of the lunar calendar, and expanding the Hung Temple and Hung Temple festival held annually in Prenn tourism park as well as the Gong cultural festival in Lat commune (Lac Duong district). Especially, the quality of accommodation for visitors has been upgraded. In addition, travel and transportation has been improved both in quantity of enterprises and quality of services. New tours, routes, and types of tourism have attracted many new… Read full this story
- WTO Bali agreement expected to boost growth
- How diversification can help boost growth in Asia's rural areas
- Can Indonesia's economic opening up boost growth?
- Businesses Predict Economic Growth in 2004
- Manchester United boost as Real Madrid decide they will listen to offers for Raphael Varane
- SAP to buy US software firm Sybase to boost mobile growth
- G7 at odds over how to spur sluggish growth
- Japan shippers merge container businesses
- Economic growth to accelerate around the world
- Enterprise Risk Management Market
Lam Dong Managers and Businesses Unite to Boost Growth have 278 words, post on vccinews.com at October 22, 2007. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.