The first garden in recorded history – the Garden of Eden – exceeded any other garden in the world in its beauty and perfection. One thing that’s always caught my imagination is that that Garden had no weeds! Weeds came into existence only after the first gardener got booted from his jobStill, First Human has to be respected since he had no one from whom he could learn tips and tricks. That is, except for the real First Gardener – the One Who planted it all in the first place. He certainly must have prepared First Human to be able to tend the GardenOur Creator has kept His Hand in gardening as the centuries have rolled on by. But His “garden” isn’t the earth itself – for better or for worse, He put the earth into the hand of First Human who then put it into the hand of the Evil One! (But that’s another story.)No, Creator God has continued “gardening”, but He uses Spiritual Seed now, instead of the kind you order from Burpee’s. Jesus said that the Words He spoke to people were “seeds” – Living Words that could enter inside of a person and transform them!Imagine that!… Read full this story
- 8 Must-Have Kitchen Gadgets To Perfect Your Pasta Dishes
- The 50 best beaches in the world
- The last-minute Christmas gift guide: 14 great ideas for late buyers
- Apple Arcade: The full list of games for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and iPod Touch (updated)
- 'I went from having a 5-bed home and a business to spending Christmas in a shed'
- Nick Willis on Sir Peter Snell: 'He was the greatest of them all'
- Sweet Sorrow by David Nicholls review – beautiful paean to young love
- Embark on a Caribbean cruise on the newest floating fun palace — Norwegian Encore
- Venice Biennale 2019 review – preaching to the converted
- Event guide: What's on in Marlborough
Gardening Tips From the Master Himself have 303 words, post on ezinearticles.com at March 25, 2008. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.