Vietnam’s table tennis star Doan Kien Quoc, who was Southeast Asia’s sole representative at the 2004 Athens Olympics, has again qualified but is hardly getting any support from the federation to prepare for Beijing.
Vietnam’s leading table tennis player Doan Kien Quoc at a recent tournaments in Vietnam.
- Table tennis players set to battle
- Vietnamese table tennis players fail to proceed to 2012 London Olympics
- Table-tennis player qualified for Beijing Olympics
- Asian table tennis players to compete in Hanoi
- Top table tennis players to vie for titles
- Outstanding table tennis players to compete in national contest
- Vietnamese table-tennis player qualifies for Beijing Olympics
- Vietnam table tennis players move up world rankings
- Vietnamese Table Tennis Players Fall in World Rankings
- 12 Vietnamese table tennis players to compete in Brunei