Democratic White House hopefuls Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama speak often about green jobs, emissions cuts and renewable energy. But they have more than global warming on their minds when they talk of environmental policy. Former U.S. Vice President Al Gore speaks at the Gothenburg Aquarium in Sweden January 22, 2008 (more…)
- Who Will Win the White House? The Candidate Who Wins the Communication Wars
- Can Feng Shui Help the White House?
- The Glass Ceiling of the White House - For a Woman, It's More Like Solid Stone!
- BREAKING: Parents of British motorcyclist Harry Dunn, 19, who was killed by US diplomat's wife arrive at White House for Donald Trump meeting as they urge officials to send her back to the UK to face justice
- Energizing the Race to the White House
- Must the White House Stay White? What About the Issues?
- Politicians Forget That It Is Our White House and Not Theirs
- The Meaning of "White House" in the 2008 US Presidential Campaign
- Better a Black Man in the White House Than a Right-Wing Zealot a Heartbeat Away
- Cup champion Blues visit Trump at White House as full team
White House hopefuls woo Gore, focus on climate have 190 words, post on at April 9, 2008. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.