You must be interested in dating a Filipina girl, since you are here right now reading this Filipina dating article. If you are, then here are some Filipina dating phrases you can use in courting the Filipina girl of your dreams!It would give you a huge load of plus points to the Filipina girl you are wooing if you know some of the following dating phrases in Filipino language or Tagalog.1) I like you – “Gusto kita”2) I like you very much – “Gustong-gusto kita”3) I have a crush on you – “May gusto ako sa iyo”4) Take care – “Ingat”5) You take care – “Ingat ka”6) I think about you – “Iniisip kita”7) I think about you all the time – “Iniisip kita palagi”8) I dream about you – “Nasa panaginip kita”9) I miss you – “Miss kita”10) I miss you very much – “Miss na miss kita”11) I am in love you – “Iniibig kita”12) I am falling in love with you – “Nahuhulog ang loob ko sa iyo”13) I love you – “Mahal kita”14) I love you very much – “Mahal na mahal kita”15) I want to marry you – “Gusto kitang pakasalan”16) I want you to… Read full this story
- Leibee: CSU has gone too far with inclusive language
- One of Minneapolis' only Filipino eateries opens: 'The Minnesotan palate has evolved'
- 20 things you don't know about me: Melissa Lee
- Our most popular phrases come from the strangest places
- New Rick Scott Spanish-Language Ad Misleading in Any Language
- Future Farm Announces Record Dates for NexTech Spin-Out
- SAExploration Announces 20-To-1 Reverse Stock Split
- Smiley: Great language adventures
- Educational Development Corporation Announces Third Quarter Fiscal 2018 Dividend and Payment Date
- Video: Meghan Markle Gets Rousing Reception When She Speaks Local Language on South Pacific Tour
20 Filipina Dating Phrases in Filipino Tagalog Language have 281 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 29, 2008. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.