When people think about the up-keep of hair extensions they often think that they are extremely hard to keep in good condition when in reality they are surprisingly easy to look after; there are however certain aspects that need to be considered, one of the main considerations is the maintenance of your hair extensions.It is important that you do not wash your hair for at least two days after the extensions are placed in, the reason that this is so important is because the extensions need time to properly set so if the extensions are washed before this happens there is more of a chance of the bonds or hair falling out. After this initial two day period you are able to wash your hair as often as you like but it is wise to keep in mind that the less stress you place on the bonds the better. By continually washing your hair with the extensions the bonds are placed under stress due to the weight of the water. It is suggested that you should wash and condition your hair with the extensions in every two or three days. During which time you should ensure that you deeply condition… Read full this story
- Hair Extensions - Still One of the Best Styles For 2008
- Hair Extension Q&A - All Your Queries Resolved!
- Beauty Practices - Hair Extensions
- Hair Extensions - Instant Sexy-Looking Long Hair
- Who Needs Hair Extensions?
- Hair Replacement and Techniques in Hair Styling
- Don't Lose Your Hair - I DID!
- Quality of Hair - The Scientific Way
- How to Get Natural Hair With Non-Surgical Hair Replacement
- Non-Surgical Hair Replacement
Maintaining Your Hair Extensions have 277 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 18, 2008. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.