Life is certainly a magical mystery tour. And for those of us who live in Israel, the long and winding road just became a bit more scenic. With the surprise announcement by Beatles singer and composer Sir Paul McCartney that he will be performing in Tel Aviv next month, the Jewish nation has taken a smiling leap back 40 years in time.From car radios, open market CD players and inside elegant, modern stores, the warm, loving, magical and mythical blends of Beatles music permeate every city and town in Israel. From Metulla, Haifa and Katzrin in the North, to Hadera, Ra’anana, Tel Aviv and Jerusalem to Ashkelon, Ashdod, Rehovot, Dimona and Eilat in the south one can hear the sweet voices Paul, John, Ringo and George.A host of Web 2.0 Facebook and MySpace groups with a number of YouTube videos have been created to celebrate and promote Sir Paul McCartney’s historic visit to the Holy Land.In January, Israel ambassador to Britain, Ron Prosor, handed a letter of apology to Julia Baird, sister of the late John Lennon, apologizing for a ban that Israel had placed on the Beatles back in 1965.The story begins back 43 years ago when the Beatles… Read full this story
- 10 Inspiring Quotes from Paul McCartney, the Musical Genius Who Changed Pop Culture Forever
- Paul McCartney's net worth, revealed
- Israel says woman's murder near Jerusalem 'nationalistic'
- Paul McCartney set to release new singles, is worth $1.2B
- Come Together: What John Lennon and Paul McCartney Can Teach You About Destroying Business Silos
- A Harvard statistician has found a way to determine whether Paul McCartney or John Lennon wrote the songs
- Paul McCartney participates in the 'March for Our Lives' in New York City in honour of John Lennon
- Paul McCartney says some people think Kanye West 'discovered' him when they made songs together in 2015: 'And that's not a joke'
- Still top of the pops at 72: Paul McCartney tops UK’s music rich list
- Lyft is driving people to Paul McCartney’s secret NYC concert—here’s how to try for tickets
Israel Says She Loves You to Beatles Paul McCartney have 344 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 1, 2008. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.