If you are overweight you really need to follow good weight loss recipes that assure you not consuming extra calories in your body. As a new comer you might be worried as you need to skip certain foods that you like most. But don’t worry there are many mouth watering recipes that can replace your favorite foods!If you like fish then try this pan fried salmon with vegetable rice weight loss recipe. Salmon is a great source of Omega-3 fatty acids that help to reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke. You can choose basmati rice instead of white rice as basmati rice has low glycemic index than white rice. The preparation is quite simple, first cook onions in the oil for at least 5 minutes, and then add garlic, peppers and sugar snap peas. Add the basmati rice and stir for 2-3 minutes. Cook the rice for 20-30 minutes and serve with pan fried salmon.Pumpkin soup is the best weight loss recipe when it comes to the soup department. It contains fewer amounts of cholesterol and fat. It tastes really good and is the best replacement for any other soup you liked most. Take a large saucepan and… Read full this story
- Weight loss story: This guy lost 51 kilos by jogging daily for 1 hour and his transformation is inspiring!
- Arena Pharma recovers from weight-loss failure
- 3 research-based things a doctor says should be part of your weight loss efforts
- Eating Protein Supplements With Your Meal Linked to Weight Loss in New Study
- A closer look at Thin Ice: the magical weight loss vest that siphons heat off your body to burn calories
- This app tracks overeating habits and may be the key to weight loss
- Shed pounds using embodyDNA, a weight-loss plan based on your DNA
- Simple test predicts diabetes remission following weight loss surgery
- The NIH says genetics should be a part of every weight loss plan
- Weight loss through exercise alone does not protect knees
5 Mouth Watering Weight Loss Recipes have 331 words, post on ezinearticles.com at October 26, 2008. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.