Working at home can be tough. When I started my home business five years ago, I asked my husband how much he supported my business on a scale from 1 to 10. He said 3. He’s now at a 9 (nothing’s perfect, right?). But I’ve come a long way and learned some valuable tools in that time. By reading this, you’ll learn four important things moms and dads who work at home can do to gain their family’s support. When you take these four steps, you will not only get them to support your efforts, you’ll find that your family can be valuable partners in your success.Set ExpectationsFirst of all, make sure that everyone is on the same page as far as what’s expected, and not expected, of them. This is so critical.What do you want your spouse to do? Do you need them to watch the kids? If so, figure out when and let them know well in advance. Get a calendar or whiteboard where you can post the times your spouse needs to be present and on kiddie patrol.Does your spouse have a particular skill that you’re lacking? Seek their advice or help. For instance, I’m lousy with… Read full this story
- Despite controversy, Encino multi-family residential building plan moves forward
- They were busy parents on a rare night out in SF — then a random attack happened
- Tanzania teenage mother: We need Magufuli's support not criticism
- Antioch’s oldest burger joint — home of the one-pound ‘Willy’ — goes up for sale
- Companie provides homes across East Anglia
- Fast Talk: What’s the Biggest Change Facing Business In the Next 10 Years?
- Rebekah Vardy shares spooky snap of her brood dressed up as the Addams Family for Halloween ... after hitting back at trolls over Coleen Rooney feud
- Aspiranet partners with Ashley HomeStore for Fresno foster youth
- The Ballad of Clayton Homes
- 5 Family Travel Apps for Parents and Kids
How to Get Your Family to Support Your Home Business have 318 words, post on ezinearticles.com at October 18, 2008. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.