For as much as I advocate cooking food at home from scratch I realize that it can become a boring chore. It is perfectly OK to dine out if you are on a weight loss program. You just need to know which restaurants to attend and what to eat.The general rule is to go through the menu with your weigh loss goal in mind.Here are some points to consider while dining out:1. Chinese restaurants. Avoid white rice and deep fried food (including dough-wrapped food). The food to eat in Chinese restaurants are soups and mixed salads.2. Avoid going to buffets unless you can control the portion size and eat lots of vegetable and fruit salads. Do not use excessive dressings in your salads – a little bit of lemon and olive oil is enough.3. Visit vegetarian restaurants to be on the safe side. While lean chicken is good for you most of the restaurants add a lot of fat while cooking the chicken. By visiting vegetarian restaurants you will avoid the consumption of trans-fats. Choose raw salads, legumes and avoid the excessive salad dressing.4. Greek restaurants. Eat salads with olives and olive oil, hummus is good too, try yogurt sauces…. Read full this story
- Diet Doc Reveals What Consumers Should Know About New hCG Patches For Weight Loss
- Moderate, Short-Term Weight Loss Linked to Significantly Lower Breast Cancer Risk
- Clemson researcher says counting bites leads to weight loss
- Aaaah…Wellness Offers Weight Loss Solution via Zerona Fat Loss Laser
- ‘90 Day Fiancé’ Star Nicole Nafziger Instagrams 'Proud' Weight Loss Update
- Vitamin D: Supplement Linked to Weight Loss in Overweight and Obese Children
- Weight loss study wants to pay participants to eat avocados
- How effective can apps be in aiding weight loss?
- Kevin Smith shows off 51-pound weight loss
- ‘90 Day Fiancé’ Star Nicole Nafziger Instagrams Weight Loss Update Picture
Dining Out - A Weight Loss Perspective have 310 words, post on ezinearticles.com at November 17, 2008. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.