Northern Hai Duong Province: Remarkable Development in Service Sector On August 30, 2008, Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung paid a working visit to Hai Duong Province to assess the local performance of social-economic development tasks in the first eight months of this year and set tasks for the remaining months of the year. After highlighting the province’s achievements, the PM pointed out shortcomings and weaknesses of the province which are needed to be dealt with soon. The PM noted: Hai Duong should pay much more attention to economic restructure, and effectively tap its potentials on services, human resources, and transport to help the province further develop. The PM’s instruction has urged Hai Duong to further develop its economy which was stated in an action programme at the provincial Party Committee’s 14th congress in 2005. Located in the Red River Region, Hai Duong belongs to the northern economic hub, some 57 kilometres East of Hanoi Capital City and 45 kilometres West of Hai Phong. In addition, the province boasts favourable and convenient waterway and road transport. It is also home to important roads including Highway 5, Highway 18, Highway 183,… which play an important role to the provincial as well as…
- Northern Ireland jobs: 10 roles in Armagh on nijobfinder
- 10 new public-sector jobs from nijobfinder
- Nuclear power essential for Turkey's development, growth ambitions
- Taxi giant and luxury resort are among Northern Ireland firms on 'inspiring' list
- Sinn Fein MEP claims to have obtained Brexit Northern Ireland impact papers
- Northern Ireland forges diplomatic link with tiny Caribbean nation
- Rents eased for struggling New Look in some Northern Ireland stores
- Frank Costello: There should be a voice providing representation in the EU for Northern Ireland
- David Babington: Where now for mental health in Northern Ireland?
- Northern Ireland man who's a giant among men
Northern Hai Duong Province: Remarkable Development in Service Sector have 291 words, post on at December 18, 2008. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.