Singapore is a small city located just south to Malaysia and a tiny dot on the world map. It is famously known as the cleanest city in the world. The main reason why it is so clean is because Singapore has strict rules and regulations. Anyone caught littering will be fined heavily. You can see many signs and posters along the streets that remind people of the heavy fine if they break the rules. With this, Singapore has a nickname known as the “fine” city.There are many rules and regulations in Singapore that sometimes make it very hard for people to remember. Recently, there is a new rule that extends the places that people cannot smoke. Now, smokers cannot light a cigarette within 1 metre of a building entrance, multi-storey car parks, playground, and more.The reason why the government has established so many rules is because they want to build a pleasant and safe city. Children are taught at schools on the things that they can do and cannot do. Also, you can find many instructions and signs in public places that remind you about the rules.Therefore, if you are a tourist in Singapore, you should familiarize yourself with the… Read full this story
- Kane knows importance of Spurs and City showdown
- First look inside the newly reopened Raffles Singapore
- Man City transfer news LIVE deadline day updates
- Exclusive: Bristol City starlet heads to League Two club on loan
- Bristol City starlet heads to League Two side on loan
- Why Man City signed Joao Cancelo and sent Danilo the other way
- Pep Guardiola: Man City manager says 'winning is so addictive'
- Leroy Sane: Man City winger to miss 'six or seven months'
- Pep Guardiola Manchester City press conference LIVE
- The Hull Culture List 2019: The 50 people who make our city cool
Do You Know About Singapore? Here's Some Facts About This Fine City have 293 words, post on ezinearticles.com at March 20, 2009. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.