Passport, Visa and Important DocumentsTo visit and explore India, you need valid passport and visa to India. Always carry passport, visa and other travel documents at all times. It is always advisable to keep photocopy of passport and other travel documents. Always take a photocopy of your passport (with personal detail and photograph), copy of the page with your Indian Visa, a photocopy of your travel insurance policy, and keep a record of the traveller’s cheques you have exchanged, where they were encashed, the amount and serial number and never keep them together. It’s not a bad idea to leave photocopies of your important travel documents with a friend or relative at home.To go to certain destinations in India one needs additional permits such as Andaman Islands, Gujarat, Ladakh, Kerala, and more. Check with your travel agent or embassy while planning your visit.SafetyIt is very important to keep your money and travel documents together. India transport system is very too but crowded too. So beware of pick pockets and thieves in buses, trains and crowded places. Be alert in dark and lonely places. Never keep your money at one place. In case your passport is stolen or lost, immediately lodge… Read full this story
- Traveling to India With Kids? Here Is My Advice.
- Meet the 52 Places Traveler for 2019
- The India-Pakistan Conflict Was a Parade of Lies
- India's top court paves way for bars with dancers to reopen
- An Indian City Bursting With Action
- Travel: How to infuse your love of travel into your home
- Want Clubby Cachet? Stay at a Private Club
- Sri Lanka, an Island Nation That Is Best Savored Slowly
- India, Brexit, Apple: Your Friday Briefing
- Wearing His Politics on His Sleeve
India Travel Tips have 281 words, post on ezinearticles.com at March 21, 2009. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.