ACC Ltd,India's largest cement maker,posted on Wednesday a better-than-expected 23 per cent rise in quarterly profit on strong sales volumes. ACC,46-per cent owned by Switzerland's Holcom,said consolidated net profit for the March quarter rose to Rs 3.99 billion from Rs 3.24 billion a year ago. Standalone net profit was Rs 4.05 billion. Consolidated sales rose 14 per cent to Rs 21.64 billion,buoyed by rise in demand from rural areas and large constructions. https://images.indianexpress.com/2020/08/1×1.png A Reuters poll of 15 brokerages had estimated net profit of Rs 3.4 billion on net sales of Rs 20.5 billion. India's cement industry,the world's second largest,has seen demand reviving in the past few months despite a slowing economy,but margins have narrowed on high raw material costs and steady prices.
- C&F Financial Corporation Announces Record Net Income for 2018
- San Antonio gas prices fall almost 7 cents
- TrustCo Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2018 Results; Net Income Up 42.4% Over Prior Year to $61.4 Million
- First Bank Reports Fourth Quarter 2018 Net Income of $4.1 Million
- Texas gas prices 34 cents lower than a year ago
- West Bancorporation, Inc. Announces Record Net Income, Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Nets just stole New York’s basketball heart from Knicks
- FB slides on Q4 results
- American Express Guides 2019 Profit Low After Q4 Results Miss; Stock Falls
- Netflix shares dip as Q4 revenue misses estimates
ACC Q4 net up 23 per cent at Rs 3.99 bn have 221 words, post on indianexpress.com at April 22, 2009. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.