The concept of “clean tech” is a response to the projected population growth on the planet, which is estimated to be 2.3 billion people by the 2050. The theory is that clean tech companies, which address environmental sustainability as part of their overall business strategy for profitability, will be the model that successful companies will have to use in order address the increasing demand for food, clothing, shelter and other scarce resources that will only increase as incomes rise across the globe.Where “green tech” evolved in the 1970s from government controls intended to mitigate the effects of manufacturing and agricultural pollutants on the environment, “clean tech” is built into the business model from the very beginning. Green tech has traditionally always seen as an expensive, but required, drain on a company’s profits. Clean tech is built into the business strategy as an acknowledgement that resource scarcity and pollution exist and must be addressed when planning profitable strategies. It is a long the same lines as when a business incorporates the cost of paying office rent or the cost of purchasing manufacturing materials into its overall budget.Also, there are some products which are included in green funds which would never be… Read full this story
- Green building materials a cost effective option
- The MacBook Air: restore default
- MIT open sources cheap ventilator design in response to worldwide shortage
- Zoom 101: A starter guide for beginners, plus advanced tips and tricks for pros
- COVID-19 will slow the global shift to renewable energy, but can't stop it
- Chinese researchers cite clues that cats and dogs may transmit COVID-19
- Climate change: What if your job is bad for the planet?
- Will SARS-CoV-2 have a long-term impact on the climate?
- 17 things to do at home this weekend when you're bored in self-isolation
- Review: Better GPU and 4K screen make the XPS 15 a MacBook Pro for PC users
How is Clean Tech Different From Green Tech have 314 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 3, 2009. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.