Situated on the North Western coast of France, Brittany juts out into the Atlantic Ocean and is characterised by a large promontory. It is particularly popular for those in search of holiday rentals which are relatively close to home. The setting is perfect for those who don’t want to travel thousands of miles to go on holiday and is particularly convenient for trips with the whole family. Brittany is sandwiched between the English channel in the north, and the Bay of Biscay in the south. Rennes is the capital of the region and bursting with traditional Gallic charm it is an idyllic venue for a villa in France.Brittany is one of the country’s most rugged regions, and it boasts a variety of geographical and historical delights. The region is host to a great variety of private and secluded holiday rentals, whether you choose a property on the spectacular coastline, in one of the ancient towns, on the magical islands or in the woods further inland. Brittany is a land rich in history, tradition and culture. Travelers through this Western peninsula soon discover that the inhabitants of Brittany are warm and welcoming people whose past and present are closely intertwined by… Read full this story
- Best places to spot seals in England including Norfolk, Cornwall and Lincolnshire
- Toddler 'traumatised' by Pontins 'holiday from hell' and 'maggot-infested' bins
- UK government flip-flopping over quarantine list devastates Portuguese tourist industry
- Britain CANNOT be sure jihadi bride Shamima Begum won't be a terror threat when she returns to UK, admits her family's OWN lawyer - but she faces arrest moments after touching down
- 8:00pm UK weather news LIVE: Hottest September EVER forecast after record ‘polar plunge’ Bank Holiday washout – LATEST
- Holiday park worker writes letter to rude tourists after being left in tears
- Are all schools reopening in September in the UK?
- Not your average apartment! Prince William and Kate Middleton's 'enormous' Kensington Palace home boasts 20 rooms - including a gym, dedicated luggage area and their own dressing rooms, royal experts reveal
- Inside one of UK's most deprived towns which has been 'taken over by drug dealers'
- Huge queues outside Starbucks as coffee chain reopens first drive-through today
Want a Holiday Outside the UK? Don't Forget About Brittany - Close to Home, But a Place Apart have 359 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 24, 2009. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.