Words and thoughts are powerful..!Especially during times of stress, it is important to watch the words that you use and the thoughts that may be ruminating around in your head. It is believed that we have between 60,00 to 80,00 thoughts per day and most of them are repeats from yesterday. When there are some many thoughts running around your head, it can create fragmentation or the inability to focus, and this can lead to manipulation because an individual is too distracted to literally think straight. They act as “pea brains”, and are unable to discern information or make decisions.If we realized the power of a negative thought, we would never entertain a negative thought again. Words can either expand you or contract you. That is, some words give us power and other words take our power away. Dr. David Hawkins in his book, “Power vs. Force” describes how words energetically create patterns within us that can either enhance us or put us into a state of powerlessness.Here’s an exercise for you: either silently or out loud say the following words, and notice how you feel when you say them, circle them as you go; abundant / excessive, considerate /… Read full this story
- Power Book 2 star 'so sad' over character's death: 'He was so innocent and so good'
- Why did Daniel Bellomy leave Power Book 2 as Zeke?
- 23 Years of Power Rangers Uniforms, Ranked (Part Two)
- Is There Such a Thing as Black Thought?
- My brave girl, 5, complained of tummy aches – doctors thought it was constipation before scan revealed devastating truth
- The Power of a Good Cry
- Brandon Tatum Talks ‘Myth Of The N-Word’ In Response To Joe Rogan Controversy: ‘Rogan Did Nothing Wrong’ | The Daily Wire
- The Most Powerful Testimony From Ex-USA Gymnastics Doctor Larry Nassar Hearing
- Inside the 'arms race' to build the batteries which will power Britain
- The New N-Word Standard Isn’t Progress
The Power of Words and Thoughts have 311 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 7, 2009. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.