A product or service is only as good as the people that make it, design it, or sell it. This means that one of the most important assets of any organization is their human capital. If you have qualified, enthusiastic individuals, you will have a better chance of maintaining a leading edge over your competitor. If you have poor morale, low production, ineffective service, or untrained individuals – the chances are pretty high that your organization will be in the top 33% of all organizations that fail. People really do make the difference.It is easy to see why HR is the most expensive part of doing business if you consider that studies show that the expense of having employees is about 40% of a company’s profit,. Large organizations have always seemed to have HR expertise – they have fully staffed HR or Personnel Departments with varying degrees of specialties, such as compensation, benefits, training, recruiting, etc. A fully staffed HR Department in a large organization might consist of at least three people at a cost of about $200,000 per year – just for salaries. Just imagine what you, the small company owner, could do with a staff of 5 people… Read full this story
- Outsource Human Resource Management
- The Importance of Human Resources Management For Hotels
- Human Resource Management - What Is That?
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Software - What is it and What Can it Do For Your Company?
- Human Resource Topic - Supervisors Supervising Supervisors and the Slippery Slope
- Human Resource Department - How They Train And Develop Human Resources
- Human Resources - Empowering Employees to Deter Workplace Violence
- Human Resources Tip - 3 Ways to Make the Web Work For Your HR Department
- Human Resource Management and Responsibilities
Human Resource Management at Work have 288 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 10, 2009. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.