People often ask how are you doing, but you have to ask yourself, “how am I looking?” It’s the first step in constructing, managing, or upgrading your image.This article touches upon some of the basics of evaluating and overhauling your visual image to create a more appealing you that will enhance your chances of succeeding, open the door to greater opportunities, and increase your attractiveness.FOR WOMENEither you have an “Apple-shape” or a “Pear-shape,” according to Dr. Marie Savard, author of Apples & Pears: The Body Shape Solution for Weight Loss and Wellness. Dr. Marie Savard explains how body shape can forecast health destiny.A woman’s body shape depends on the type of fat she carries most – and all fat is not created equal, she says. So with a tape measure you can determine what shape you are. Just measure your waist circumference and your hip circumference, add them together to calculate your waist to hip ratio. If you are .80 or above you are an apple. Below .80 you are a pear.It’s important for me to point out that image construction is not just about superficial appearances: it’s about feeling good on the inside, looking good on the outside. There… Read full this story
- A life on the lines: Celebrating three decades of Nasreen Mohamedi’s work
- SL Green Realty Corp (SLG) Q2 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Debut ARCA Arts Film Fest Captures the Glory, Tragedy of Extraordinary Art and Great Artists
- China’s Latest Lockdown Shows Stubborn Resolve on Zero-Covid
- Balancing acts
- Racial politics: where it all went wrong for the Malaysian Chinese Association?
- How to Dress Like Alana Haim in
- American Equity Investment Life Holding Co (AEL) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Applying Cold War lessons to great power rivalry - "Intelligence Matters"
- Should Women Make Their Own Pop Music Canon?
Image Construction - Creating a More Appealing You have 299 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 4, 2009. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.