We’ve seen leaked photos of the elusive LG VX8575 Chocolate Touch before, but nothing as clear and close up as these pics on PhoneArena. Unfortunately, it does seem like Verizon’s version of the Chocolate Touch will look nothing like the luscious LG BL40 that the Europeans are getting this fall. PhoneArena’s source mentioned that apparently a few focus groups didn’t care so much for the BL40 and so we got stuck with this scaled-down version (thanks a lot, “focus groups”). Still, it doesn’t look too bad. It looks to have a 3.2-megapixel camera, a 3.5-mm headset jack, an HTML browser, and a music player. We’re still waiting for this thing to become official, which probably won’t take long, and we’ll get you all the official specs, pricing, and availability once that happens.
- Tamal Ray’s recipe for chocolate fudge tart
- LG Gram review: Amazingly light laptop either needs to be cheaper or better
- LG V30 review: LG’s finest hour
- McVitie's has launched two new chocolate-covered brownie cake bars
- On A Positive Note: Yinzer Chocolate Bars A Thank You To Frontline Workers, Fundraiser For Emergency Medicine Research
- Labor Day LG TV Sale: Save on must-have models at Best Buy
- Labor Day LG Appliance Sale: Save big on home essentials at Best Buy
- LG adds virtual showroom experience for IFA 2020
- T-Mobile's LG Velvet is the first in the U.S. to sport a MediaTek Dimensity 1000-series processor
- LG Wing release date, price, news and leaks
LG VX8575 Chocolate Touch nothing like BL40 have 252 words, post on www.cnet.com at September 21, 2009. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.