Home Insync Insync oi-Denise Baptiste By Denise Baptiste on October 22, 2010 Lisa Marie Presley, the only child of American singer Elvis Presley, has stated that she could have saved the King Of Pop singer, Michael Jackson, who passed away on June 25 last year, in his own home due to acute Propofol intoxication. Lisa, who split from the late singer Michael Jackson in the year 1996 said that could have helped Michael. She also regrets not being there for him in time of need. When Lisa Presley was interviewed on the Oprah Winfrey Show she stated, “I know it”s naive to think that I could have but I wanted to. Had I made a call, had I stopped being so shut off from him, had I just said ‘How are you?” I really regret that I didn”t.” On asked about his death, the singer stated that, “I think that was a train heading in a certain direction that no one could have stopped. I”ve had to really get my head around that in order to stop the pain.”Lisa Presley expressed how Michael would not allow anyone to get close to help him, she said,”If he didn”t want you around,… Read full this story
- 'She adored that boy. He was the love of her life': Lisa Marie Presley is left 'inconsolable' after her son - and Elvis Presley's look-alike grandson - Benjamin Keough, 27, 'shoots himself dead' in Calabasas mansion
- Lisa Marie Presley's kids have been BANNED from attending Elvis Presley's 85th birthday bash this week
- Lisa Marie Presley sneaked a gift into Elvis' coffin 'to be with daddy forever'
- Coroner Confirms Lisa Marie Presley's Son Benjamin Keough's Suicide by Gunshot
- Riley Keough's close relationship with stepdad Michael Jackson and Bubbles the chimp
- Michael Jackson BLASTS The Beatles along with Elvis Presley and MTV in scathing letters written in 1987 about his anger over racial inequality
- Michael Jackson rails against The Beatles and Elvis Presley in resurfaced letter on racism
- Don’t stop till you get enough! Owners of Michael Jackson’s Neverland ranch still can't find anyone who will pay the $100m asking price – so they are turning their attention to wealthy clients in China
- Michael Jackson's youngest son Blanket orders Chick-fil-A for lunch in LA ... after sister Paris opened up about their unusual childhood
- Michael Jackson's hologram performs at the 2014 Billboard awards
I Could Have Saved Michael Jackson"- Lisa Marie Presley have 393 words, post on www.boldsky.com at October 22, 2010. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.