Welcome to CAR Magazine’s news aggregator as we round up the daily stories in the auto industry. Top tip: news summaries are added from the top hour-by-hourFriday 29 October 2010 Spyker has announced third-quarter losses have increased since its takeover of Saab. Spyker lost £35 million in 2010, compared to £3.6 million last year (BBC News)• GM will repay $2.1 billion of the Obama government’s preferred stocks. This will bring total repaid debt to $9.5 billion (Automotive News)• Despite the strengthening yen. Honda doubled second-quarter profits. It sold 898,000 vehicles in the quarter, a 7.2% increase on 2009 (Automotive News)• Hyundai posted better than expected third-quarter results. Net profit was up 38%, and it hopes to increase US market share by launching new models in the US; it currently has a 5.5% share of the American new car market (Wall Street Journal)Thurday 28 October 2010• Nissan has recalled 2.1 million vehicles worldwide, owing to a fault in the engine control unit which can cause the engine to stall when running. The recall affects nine models, including the Juke, March and Tiida (BBC News)• Audi contributed half of VW’s $6.6 billion profit for the first nine months of 2010. Audi almost doubled its profits to $3.1 billion, up from $1.6 billion… Read full this story
- Mercedes engineers tell what makes Tesla the car company to beat
- Free Fortnite: Epic Sues Apple After Fortnite Removed From iOS App Store
- Free Fortnite: Epic Sues Apple And Google After Fortnite Removed From App Store
- Fortnite's iOS/Android Ban And Epic's Apple/Google Lawsuit, Explained
- Fortnite iOS / Android Ban And Epic's Apple / Google Lawsuit, Explained
- Halo 3: ODST PC Beta Test Goes Live Very Soon, Here's How To Sign Up
News watch October 2010: today's auto industry news have 264 words, post on www.carmagazine.co.uk at October 28, 2010. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.