After a lengthy stay on the waiting list, Electronic Arts has finally been admitted to Augusta National Golf Club. The publisher today announced that for the first time in franchise history, a Tiger Woods PGA Tour game will feature Augusta National and the signature tournament it hosts, the Masters. The inclusion of the course and the tournament is such a big deal for the series that EA is incorporating it into the game’s title, confirming that Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters will arrive on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii on March 29 in North America, with a worldwide release following on April 1. The tournament also looms large over the game’s box art, with the name appearing three times on the cover, pushing a smaller Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 logo to the bottom of the packaging. The series’ focus has shifted off of Woods somewhat since the golfer’s marital transgressions came to light in 2009. Although EA Sports said its relationship with Woods was “unchanged” after the scandal, it included a second golfer on the cover of Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 for the first time in the series’ history. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12… Read full this story
- PGA Tour Standings 2019: How Can Tiger Woods Win the FedEx Cup?
- Lightning strike at PGA Tour Championship injures 6
- Molinari not forgetting final round at Augusta National
- Rozner: PGA Tour made mockery of Medinah
- Sunday's golf: C.T. Pan wins RBC Heritage for first PGA Tour title
- PGA Tour's FedEx Cup still about money, not prestige
- The Northern Trust: What to know about PGA Tour in Jersey City
- PGA Tour Barbasol Championship: Golfers aim for records
- The Northern Trust: PGA Tour's best figuring out new schedule
- Dahmen has learned PGA Tour 'isn't life and death'
EA scores Augusta National for PGA Tour 12 have 285 words, post on www.gamespot.com at January 4, 2011. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.