505 Games and Kung Fu Factory have announced that former UFC lightweight champion and pioneer of mixed martial arts Jens Pulver will appear in the game. Jens Pulver who has come on harder times since he won the belt in a fight against Caol Uno in 2001 and owns wins over BJ Penn, Joe Stevenson and Dennis Hallman in a career that spans well over a decade. Jens Pulver will represent Supremacy MMA inside the cage in upcoming fights as well starting with his comeback fight on January 22 in Chicago after his WEC release last year.”Supremacy MMA is as much about telling the fighter’s story as it is about delivering blistering-fast gameplay that’s as brutal as the real thing, so we knew we had to get Jens for our game,” said Ian Howe, president of 505 Games. “His climb through the ranks of the underground into the pro spotlight and his willingness to continue to fight regardless of what title he bears exemplifies the fighter’s heart that Supremacy MMA portrays.””After spending years working on MMA and fighting titles ranging from the original UFC game for Dreamcast to UFC Undisputed 2009, Supremacy MMA is definitely the game the team has… Read full this story
- Mixed Martial Arts - MMA Explosion
- George St Pierre Gets UFC Title Shot
- Widespread use of PED's anabolic steroids in baseball, football, basketball and track and field.
- Our Rachel’s top of her game
- Google’s quantum bet on the future of AI—and what it means for humanity
- Arsene Wenger announces first autobiography - 10 stories Arsenal fans will want to read
Jens Pulver in Supremacy MMA have 270 words, post on www.gamereactor.eu at January 12, 2011. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.