FPT, Vietnam’s leading IT corporation, appointed a new general director on Wednesday.
|Truong Dinh Anh|
Deputy General Director Truong Dinh Anh will replace General Director Nguyen Thanh Nam, who has just resigned after holding the position for nearly two years.
Anh, 41, graduated from Hanoi’s National Economics University in 1992, has been working at the company since 1993.
In 1995, Anh was head of FPT’s Research and Development Department. In 1997, he was selected as director of FPT Online eXchange (FOX), now known as FPT Telecom.
Anh, appointed as deputy general director of FPT in July, 2009. He was also the founder of the first, and most-used Intranet in Vietnam.
FPT\’s aim is at increasing profits in the period between 2011 and 2014, with the goal of being listed in the Forbes 500.
- Sandra J. Simon Appointed New Director of Special Projects and Education Initiatives
- Preferred Bank Appoints New Director
- FRETZIN, INC. WELCOMES ATTORNEY BARRY ZLOTOWICZ AS NEW DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
- We Are Kured Expands Into South America and Appoints Managing Director of Kured Latin America LLC
- Green Hygienics Holdings Inc. Appoints New Management to Lead Key Business Strategies
- Coastal Community Bank Appoints New Chief Credit Officer
- DLR Group appoints new Senior Principals and Principals
- Provenance Appoints New Leadership
- Heather Daniels chosen as new director of admissions for CSU
- Ecobank Transnational Incorporated announces co-option of new director