Ho Chi Minh City with its proximity to a diverse river and canal system is focusing now more on river tourism for both domestic and foreign visitors. An international cruise (illustration photo) The City has a friendly brand image and has become increasingly popular with domestic and foreign tourists. It is constantly working towards an efficient and functional development, focused on building and completing new projects and trying to meet the varied demands of tourists.The number of foreign visitors coming to Ho Chi Minh City count for 60 percent of all international visitors to Vietnam.Ho Chi Minh City has held amazing city tours and destinations such as Cu Chi tunnel, Ben Thanh Market, Sac Forest in Can Gio District, Duc Ba Church and its various museums are always flocked with tourists. However, the city has not improved further on its existing tourist tours. The city has become more of a transit, unable to hold visitors for long.The city has the beautiful Saigon River which it must take more advantage of and develop into a river tourism itinerary.Nguyen Viet Anh, head of the City Travel Division under the Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism said the first Saigon River tour service… Read full this story
- From 'evolve' shadow, city takes on Tourism 2.0
- City, developer seek public-private partnership at Gates Circle
- Ball taps real estate pro to explore Ellicott City development options
- City council approves revamp of city development code
- HCM City 1 FC lifts Vietnam Women’s Football Championship trophy
- Can Vietnam’s Cities Ban Two-Wheel Transport?
- All-Beethoven concert coming to Concord City Auditorium on Sunday
- Springfield development talk to ask ‘Where does CityStage fit?,’ provide update on $3B in projects
- Bill transforming state tourism office clears hurdle in Statehouse
- Amnesty International report on Israeli tourism accused of anti-Semitism
Ho Chi Minh City to develop river tourism have 301 words, post on dtinews.vn at July 3, 2011. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.