Mothers often complain about their kids’ rooms being toomessy. But the nagging doesn’t always happen on Facebook— and doesn’t always carry heavy consequences.For a pair of high school athletes in Tennessee, theirmother’s use of social media to voice her displeasure isresulting in more than just extra chores. Two brothers, Rodney andRyan Belasic, have been declared ineligible to play for the PerryCounty High football team because their family does not meet thecounty’s residency requirements.How did the Tennessee Secondary School Athletic Associationlearn about the family’s residency status? Through a Facebookpost by the Belasic brothers’ mom, according to the NashvilleTennessean.According to TSSAA Executive Director Bernard Childress, schoolofficials were led to believe that the entire family had moved toPerry County over the summer. But opposing coaches threw a red flagon the mother, who revealed a bit too much on a seemingly harmlessFacebook post.“But the mother actually works in Henry County, and she postedon her Facebook page that she sent the kids back to Perry Countyfor the week and that she would not see them again until Fridaynight,” Childress said. “Then, later on her Facebook page, sheposted, ‘How can two boys mess up their room as badly as they dowhen they’re only here on Saturday… Read full this story
- Casey James Lawhorn’s chilling Facebook confession after ‘shooting dead mum and pal’ – as cops launch manhunt
- Who is James Shaw Jr? Waffle House, Tennessee shooting survivor who ambushed suspect Travis Reinking
- Man who confessed on Facebook to killing mother and friend found dead
- Business Breakfast LIVE: UK car industry suffering 'death by a thousand cuts'
- 'Dangerous fantasist' said she was nurse to treat man suffering heart attack
- Facebook suffers another massive data breach that exposed the details of 120 million users
- Missing Kensal Green grandmother who suffers from dementia found by ‘miracle’ encounter
- Police officers injuries revealed after Man City's team coach attacked
- Apple CEO Tim Cook says Facebook cannot avoid regulation
- How police snared Facebook predator who targeted schoolboys
Tennessee team suffers Facebook flub have 325 words, post on www.foxsports.com at September 27, 2011. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.