Watch the class from start to finish once or twice before you participate to get a sense of the moves and the intensity of the workout. Look for a good spot to claim when you actually take part. You’ll want a place that’s off to the side or in the back so you don’t feel self-conscious when you make a mistake or need to take a break. For your first class, arrive 15 minutes early to stake out your real estate and introduce yourself to the instructor. If she knows you’re a rookie and she’s a good teacher, she’ll take care of you. Now shake loose and have some fun. When you just can’t get a move—it happens to everyone—forget the arm movements and focus on your footwork. This simple trick will allow you to keep up with the class without getting quite so lost or winded. Whatever you do, don’t get down on yourself if you can’t keep up. It’s perfectly understandable at the beginning. Plus, all that stumbling around may burn a few extra calories. If after five or six classes you’re not completely grooving and loving it, you have my blessing to check out Pilates or… Read full this story
- Super Bowl 2019 halftime show: Adam Levine promises Maroon 5 concert will have 'big hip-hop presence'
- 2018 Chrysler 300 First Drive: Hip Hop Hooray
- Lexus GS Cracks Most Iconic Hip-Hop Cars List
- 2019 Super Bowl halftime show: Maroon 5's Adam Levine promises big hip-hop presence in Atlanta
- 2019 Super Bowl halftime show: Maroon 5 concert will have 'big hip-hop presence,' Adam Levine promises
- 2019 Super Bowl halftime show: Maroon 5's Adam Levine says concert will have 'big hip-hop presence'
- 2019 Super Bowl halftime show: Adam Levine says Maroon 5 concert will have 'big hip-hop presence'
- 16 of the best Dwyane Wade references in hip-hop
- Andy Murray could be set to prolong his career following hip surgery
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class gets the luxe, high-tech treatment
Hip-Hop Aerobics Class have 325 words, post on www.prevention.com at November 3, 2011. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.