(VOVworld)- Party leader Nguyen Phu Trong on Saturday met voters in Tay Ho district of Ha Noi to brief on outcomes of the recent National Assembly session. He praised voters’ opinion as basis for deputies to address social issues. He called for efforts by Party members and people to successfully carry out Party resolutions and an early report on voters’ opinions submitted to the National Assembly.
- Trump, Kim meet in Vietnam for second summit
- When Will Donald Trump Meet With Kim Jong Un? Schedule for U.S.-North Korea Summit in Vietnam
- Full Viet Nam-Cambodia Joint Statement
- Trump: ‘No rush’ for deal with N. Korea; Kim hints at willingness to denuclearize
- Trump praises bond with Kim as talks pick up
- Demonstrators in O.C.’s Little Saigon call on Trump to address human rights issues in Vietnam
- Officials say Trump overstated Kim's demand on sanctionsYou may also be interested in...
- North Korea's Kim sets off by train to Vietnam for summit with Trump: report
- North Korea's Kim begins long train trip to Vietnam for summit with Trump: report
- Trump won't rush North Korea on denuclearization as long as no weapon tests
CPV General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong meets voters in Tay Ho district have 184 words, post on at June 30, 2012. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.