Vietnamese commercial banks posted major profits for the first half of this year, though the country’s economy and businesses are in dire straits.
A branch of Southern Bank in Ho Chi Minh City. Many commercial lenders posted high profits in the first half of the year despite nationwide economic difficulties.
- RBS told to scrap branch closures after bank's first profit in a decade
- Leeds Building Society reports record profits
- Suffolk Life owner Curtis Banks reports growth in annual revenues and profits
- Danske Bank pre-tax profits leap 35% in 2017
- Metro Bank reports first annual profit
- Broadsides in rehearsals for Dickens’ Hard Times
- Sanjay Dutt's 'hard time' dealing with drug addiction
- ‘Hard times’ for arts students
- VIDEO: First look at Northern Broadside's Hard Times trailer
- Anything but hard times for Paul and his talented daughter Ruby