It used to be that Ohio State players despised their longtimeenemies to the North, Michigan, and abided everyone else on theirschedule.No more.Now the Buckeyes also have a special level of dislike for theWisconsin Badgers.”I don’t want to go on record saying that I hate Wisconsin morethan Michigan,” Buckeyes wide receiver Corey Brown said, ”but Ihate Wisconsin just as much as Michigan.”A lot of that enmity will likely bubble to the surface when thesixth-ranked and unbeaten Buckeyes travel to play the Badgers atCamp Randall Stadium on Saturday.Blame the antagonism on chippy, close, contentious games thepast few years. Each side says the other’s fans are obnoxious. Bothhave accused each other of grandstanding after victories, such asdancing on the opposing team’s logo at midfield after a rare roadwin.Along the way, they’ve worked up a heated little rivalry whereonce there was none.This year’s edition began during the middle of the winter.Wisconsin coach Bret Bielema alleged that Ohio State’s Urban Meyerwas swooping in and stealing verbal commitments. Both coachesdownplay it now. At the time it seemed like a natural extension ofthe battles that have been taking place on the field.”We do a lot of recruiting in Ohio. So the kids know eachother,” Bielema said of… Read full this story
- Meet the Brave, Audacious, Astonishing Women Who Built the Standing Rock Movement
- Herpes Was the Best Thing to Happen to My Stand-Up Career
- 'We Don’t Go Until They Do': Cautious Celebration and Skepticism At Standing Rock
- Patton Oswalt Says Life After Loss Should Be Called a 'Numb Slog' Not a 'Healing Journey'
- Tech policy in campaign 2016: Where do candidates stand on encryption?
- Car Dealer Pulls Ads Because NFL Won't Ensure Players 'Stand And Respect America'
- What your favourite Web sites say about you
- Kaepernick's refusal to stand for national anthem roils Twitter
- Bravo! Google takes a stand for human rights in China
- Melania Trump Stands by Her Man, Dismisses Donald Trump's Behavior As 'Boy's Talk'
Buckeyes say they respect but can’t stand Badgers have 327 words, post on www.foxsports.com at November 13, 2012. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.