Due to man’s desires augmenting akin to ogress Sursa’s wide open mouth smoke emitted by factories-industries, toxic gases emitted by vehicles and venom from nuclear bomb radiations are rendering water, land, sky etc very poisonous. River water is no longer fit for drinking. Recently on ‘Jupiter Effect’ regarding a discussion on a 9 planetary unison, a lot of contradictory opinions were put forth. Due to the 9 planets aligning themselves in one single line alongside the sun this book was written to depict how many fearful situations the world over can manifest. A lot of controversy ensued with reference to this book written by 3 scientists. Finally out of despair they estranged themselves from this topic. One scientist Dr Gribin firmly stood his ground regarding the opinion given by him. He said: These effects instead of being noted immediately shall be seen in far off future times to come. The weather/seasons of the entire world shall change. Somewhere earthquakes shall appear somewhere famines and somewhere a chain of epidemics shall spew their ire. Due to destructive flooding at some places water based annihilation or Jal Pralaya is possible. The condition of glaciers too shall get affected and it could be that… Read full this story
- Flooding and heavy rains rise 50% worldwide in a decade, figures show
- Pope Francis demands UN respect rights of environment over 'thirst for power'
- Donald Trump's future: Why eight years of rule is quite possible
- 'We're moving to higher ground': America's era of climate mass migration is here
- Can Sea Shepherd survive its own success?
- Brazil salutes Chico Mendes 25 years after his murder
- Pope Francis's speech to the UN in full
- Ikea says goodbye to plastic straws with display at London's Design Museum
- Shell's failure to protect Nigeria pipeline 'led to sabotage'
- Wildlife decline threatens UK's biodiversity, study finds
POSSIBLE WORLDWIDE UPHEAVALS MAY BE WITNESSED DUE TO AN IMBALANCED ENVIRONMENT have 295 words, post on www.articlesfactory.com at January 8, 2013. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.