Darwin Convention Centre sparkled in the Business Tourism category of the 28th Australian Tourism Awards gala, the annual celebration of the highest achievements of Australian tourism businesses which was held in Hobart 15th February. Over 850 industry leaders and operators attended the event.Brolga Northern Territory Tourism Awards – across 27 categories including tour and transport operators, accommodation, attractions, business tourism, events and new tourism development.“It is an honour to receive national recognition with a silver award as a tourism business that strives for excellence in every area of our operation,” says Malu Barrios, General Manager of the Darwin Convention Centre.
- Rack Centre wins data cloud award excellence again
- Tourism authority to buy idled Las Vegas Monorail for $24M
- Bella Hadid steps out in a metallic silver jersey as it's revealed she's still on 'good terms' with ex The Weeknd following run-in at the VMA rehearsals
- Khel Ratna Awards 2020 recipients: Rohit Sharma, Mariyappan Thangavelu, Vinesh Phogat, Manika Batra, Rani Rampal
- Inside Soap Awards 2018: Emmerdale's Charley Webb leads the glamour in black sheer lace dress... as she joins Coronation Street's Julia Goulding and Hollyoaks' Sarah Jayne Dunn on red carpet
- Beyonce's proteges Chloe X Halle perform in futuristic silver ensembles prior to the start of the MTV VMAs
- Josh Groban pops in purple suit as he arrives to co-host 72nd Tony Awards with actress girlfriend
- Full list of awardees honoured in virtual National Sport Awards ceremony
- Independent Spirit Awards 2019: Chloe Grace Moretz puts her chest on display in plunging dress as she brightens up the red carpet
- Maharashtra introduces agro-tourism policy
Darwin Convention Centre scores silver at top tourism awards have 257 words, post on www.traveldailynews.asia at February 20, 2013. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.