If you’re not a golf fan, you may find it boring, and indeed, golf tends to be a far more reserved endeavor than the bombastic pageantry seen in sports like football. But at its best — as in the final round of a major tournament, with only a few strokes separating the contenders — it can be as tense and thrilling as any sport.Conveying the excitement of golf is an area in which Electronic Arts’ Tiger Woods PGA Tour series has struggled for a long time. Although the past couple of entries in the franchise brought the grandeur of The Masters to life, the series as a whole has suffered from lackluster presentation.Developer EA Tiburon is aware of its previous missteps, and according to lead designer Mike DeVault, everything will change this year with Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14.In a recent phone interview, DeVault told Polygon that the previously poor presentation wasn’t for lack of trying on EA Tiburon’s part.”It’s something that we’ve strived for for several years, and we’ve taken a couple of swings at it,” he explained, “and it never really reached the bar that we set for it.” DeVault was quick to note that the developers never… Read full this story
- Follow Tiger Woods' Friday round as he looks to continue dominance at the WGC-Bridgestone
- Tiger Woods Electrifies In 2nd-Place Finish At PGA Championship
- PGA Tour Championship 2018 TV Channel, Odds, Live Streaming: What time does Tiger Woods Tee Off?
- Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson Are Becoming Golf’s Odd Couple
- Tiger Woods Says the Excitement Around Him Is ‘So Different’ Now
- Whicker: Tiger Woods was great at PGA, someone else was better
- Who Tiger Woods’ Comeback 2018 Represents
- Tiger Woods just showed us his exhilarating future
- Tiger Woods electrifies PGA Championship crowd despite 2nd-place finish
- Woods returns to PGA Tour, Johnson ranked in first
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 devs 'looking to add drama' with presentation overhaul have 305 words, post on www.polygon.com at February 11, 2013. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.