2013 NFL SCHEDULE: GIANTS Eli Manning got his Manning Bowl wish. The Giants quarterback knew he would get a chance to settle his brotherly grudge match with Peyton Manning at some point during the 2013 season, and he said Thursday morning that he hoped to do that “probably earlier” in the year. But not too early. “Not the first game of the season,” he said. “So I don’t have to talk about it the next four months.” Apparently, Roger Goodell was listening. When the NFL released its schedule Thursday night, it set the date for the much-anticipated Manning Bowl in Week 2. Peyton’s Broncos will come to MetLife Stadium on Sunday, Sept. 15 (4:25 p.m.), as the Manning Bros. face off for the third time in their NFL careers. It will be the first time they are not meeting in prime time. Peyton has owned this sibling rivalry, going 2-0 against little brother Eli as the Colts’ signal-caller. But Manning says he’ll relish this showdown anyway. “Anytime you play your brother, it is special, and it is unique,” he said. “And I cherish those moments, whether before the game, or looking across during the national anthem, seeing my big brother,… Read full this story
- Watch: Police ‘anxious’ for details leading to killer of Renfrew man Paul Mathieson three weeks on
- Uzbek man facing terror charges over Stockholm truck attack
- Boom in production from giant Shetland field spurs oil industry
- NFL week 16 round-up: Los Angeles Rams, Kansas City Chiefs, New Orleans Saints and Carolina Panthers seal play-off spots
- NFL round-up: Panthers end Vikings streak, Bills win in blizzard, Carson Wentz injured and Packers survive Browns scare
- Fresh faces making James Kielt feel more senior than his years
- As Man City take on Liverpool, we look at Jurgen Klopp’s incredible head-to-head record against Pep Guardiola
- Russia's wonder weapon the Armata T-14 tank misfires badly
- Northern Ireland man Karol Kelly stabbed to death after street altercation
- Premier League Weekly: Is the 'best league in the world' in decline, and what's behind Morata's struggle at Chelsea?
NY Giants 2013-14 NFL schedule has Eli Manning facing Peyton Manning in Week 2 have 333 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at April 18, 2013. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.