(VOV) -Nearly 100 Vietnamese players gathered in Berlin on March 31 for a friendly table tennis tournament between their clubs in Germany, the Czech Republic and Hungary.
In the team event, the first prize went to Prague Club, the second to Budapest Club and the third to Berlin Club.
The individual event was dominated by Tran Le Minh from Berlin Club, Do Trong Thang from Prague Club and Tran Le Vu from Berlin Club who won first, second and third prizes, respectively
Berlin Club, established in 2004 under the name Saigon Table Tennis Club, now has 60 members while Prague Club, founded in 2008, has 35 members.
Be developing the table tennis and other sports these clubs wish to strengthen solidarity and friendship among Vietnamese communities in the EU.
- Southern hub to host int’l table tennis tourney
- "One needs to keep working proactively" says Indian Table Tennis player Mudit Dani
- Chelsea table tennis kids star in London championships
- It's been a fantastic year for Indian table tennis, says Sharath Kamal
- Ultimate Table Tennis 2018: Defending champions Falcons TTC to take on Maharashtra United in season opener
- Table Tennis has gained a lot of popularity after my four medals, claims Manika Batra
- "I feel it is the beginning of a new era for Table Tennis," says Indian player Sathiyan Gnanasekaran
- Asian Games 2018: With two bronze medals, Indian table tennis has emerged as formidable challenger at Asian level
- Hong Kong Open Table Tennis
- India’s Table Tennis coach Massimo Costantini to resign after Asian Games