Remember the Kia Borrego? It was a body-on-frame SUV that was sold when people wanted crossovers. You might think that would make it Borrebad. But you’re wrong. It’s Borregood! Watch with awe as the Kia Borrego strikes a pose on suburban Maryland streets. Look on as it hits the drag strip to lay down some simply blistering times. Gasp with anticipation as it “competently handles” in the slalom. Calmly remember that barely anybody every bought one of these and you’ve probably never seen one in the world. Think confusedly as you realize that 57,000 people have watched this video about a Kia that I don’t think I’ve ever seen in person. MotorWeek Theater is our showcase of some of our favorite classic reviews from public television’s finest motoring program. How does this video have 57,339 views on YouTube? How many people are looking for Borrego videos? Apparently that many.
- Vietnam bucks trend in region to see local stock markets rise
- Viettel bucks trend, sharply hikes overseas investment
- Singapore bucks trend to close upwards
- Major Asian stocks fall, but VN bucks trend
- Shanghai index bucks trend to end higher
- VN Index bucks trend to hit four-year high
- Singapore index bucks trend as Asian indexes fall
- Malaysia's per capita income up 42.5 percent from 2009
- Kia Sedona gone viral first week after launch
- Viet Nam bucks Asian trend to close higher
'The 2009 Kia Borrego Is Bucking The Trend' have 231 words, post on jalopnik.com at May 22, 2013. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.