Photo: vietnamplus.vn PANO – The "The Earth is ours" festival took place in Hanoi on June 14 th with the participation of secondary students and teachers from cities of Hanoi, Hai Phong, Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh and Quang Ninh province. The event, part of the activities in the education project on climate change of British Council and Live&Learn Organization, under the auspices of the British Embassy, is to raise students' awareness of environmental protection for a green planet. During the festival, students participated in "Ring the golden bell" contest on climate change and wrote their own commitment to protect the environment. Launched in November, 2012, the education project has helped raise awareness of thousands of students on climate change and its impacts and environmental protection as well as created opportunities for students to take part in environmental protection activities. Ian Robinson, Deputy Director of the British Council in Vietnam affirmed that the UK, one of leading countries in coping with climate change, is willing to help other countries in the fight to protect the Earth and the environment and hoped that the project would encourage the Vietnamese people to have practical actions to reduce impacts of climate change…. Read full this story
- Climate change turning Antarctica's snow green
- Airlines stall in tackling climate change - investor group
- Airlines stall in tackling climate change: investor group
- World is losing the battle against climate change, Macron says
- Planning for climate change amid the pandemic recovery
- Facebook Sided With The Science Of The Coronavirus. What Will It Do About Vaccines And Climate Change?
- Swift climate action paves the way for Vietnam's sustainable future
- UNICEF to help Ca Mau respond to natural disasters, epidemics
- Cop26 climate talks in Glasgow will be delayed by a year, UN confirms
- The Guardian view on climate and Covid: time to make different choices
British Council helps Vietnam cope with climate change have 304 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 4, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.