Vietnam has 125 beaches, including An Bang beach in Hoi An City, Quang Nam province and “Bai Dai” beach in Phu Quoc Island have been selected as 2 of the 100 most beautiful beaches on the planet by CNN magazine. Vietnam is also happened to be the country that has the world’s 2 most beautiful bays: Ha LongBay and NhaTrangBay. Many international travelers often choose Vietnam as the destination for marine tourism with eco-tourism forms associated with cultural understandings. However, this type of tourism mainly depends on natural condition, especially climatic condition. Therefore, how to combine climatic condition with other conditions is an important factor to exploit the potential of Vietnam marine tourism in general and sea tourism in particular. The characteristic of marine tourism is seasonal Tourism is a sensitive economic sector to natural environment, so it is directly influenced by the impacts of climate change (CC). In general, coastal climate divides into two seasons, so the seasonal characteristic of tourism resort associated with swimming at the beach resorts in Vietnam is similar. However, geography, topography, circulation lead to differentiation among regions, so tourist seasons in the beach resorts have differences in time, the length of time and and…
- Climate Change Is Erasing Human History
- Extinction Rebellion’s three demands on climate change explained
- The science behind Extinction Rebellion’s three climate change demands
- UK is going backwards on climate change action, advisers warn
- Gallup Poll: No One Believes ‘Climate Change’ Is America’s Biggest Problem
- Nikki Haley on Pelosi’s Call to ‘Protect God’s Creation’ from Climate Change: What About Unborn Babies?
- Religion must rise to the challenge of climate change too
- CNN: UNESCO World Heritage Sites Imperiled by ‘Climate Change’
- Climate change is an emergency we can solve
- Heartland Institute, Polish Labor Union Sign Historic Pact to Resist Climate Change Agenda
Plans to respond to climate change for tourism in Vietnam have 303 words, post on at July 7, 2013. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.