DALLAS — Naturally, the hot topic surrounding Tuesday’s introductory news conference featuring recently acquired Dallas Stars centers Shawn Horcoff and Tyler Seguin on Tuesday morning at American Airlines Center was Seguin’s recent Twitter faux pas where this anti-gay comment was posted to his account Saturday night: “Only steers and queers in Texas, and I’m not a cow.”The tweet was quickly deleted, however, the damage was done, as on Sunday the Stars were forced to issue a statement about the tweet, which Seguin maintains came as the result of his account being hacked. The 21-year-old center has met with Dallas general manager Jim Nill about the incident and during Tuesday’s presser Stars president and CEO Jim Lites said he feels the situation has been sufficiently addressed.“Jim [Nill] and I talked about it and we thought it was the right decision to shut down my Twitter,” Seguin said. “It definitely didn’t feel good that my name was out there with saying negative things. But I definitely want to apologize to anyone that was hurt by what I’ve said and happy to be moving on.”Nill also addressed Seguin’s situation and reiterated the importance of putting the entire situation behind them so he and… Read full this story
- WWE Star Vader dead: Social media reactions
- Netas open wallets for social media ads as polls loom
- Interactive Avenues wins social media mandate for Rajasthan Royals
- Should anonymous social media accounts be banned?
- Law to rein in social media firms still two years away, says Hancock
- The social media-savvy Love Island 2020 hopefuls and their fame-ready profiles: Lewis Capaldi's ex Paige Turley already boasts 26K Instagram followers while twins Eve and Jess Gale share a whopping 27K between them
- 10 Ways Social Media Can Boost Your Career
- Social media battle heats up as BJP, Congress try to breach ‘Kejri Wall’
- How to Mute People on Social Media: Facebook, WhatsApp, Reddit, and More
- Tom Hanks' face said it all: Social media erupts with hilarious memes after Ricky Gervais roasts 'woke Hollywood hypocrites'
Stars’ Seguin ready to move on from social media fiasco have 344 words, post on www.foxsports.com at July 9, 2013. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.