Dear England, Our bad on this Vikings – Steelers matchup. Pittsburgh’s usually better than this, and we thought Adrian Peterson would be able to negate the stench emitting from Christian Ponder. We were wrong. Please don’t use this blunder to restart the Revolutionary War, and we promise to give you John Oliver back. Cordially, America Week 4 Byes: Green Bay Packers, Carolina Panthers Baltimore Ravens (2-1) at Buffalo Bills (1-2) The lowdown: After an inauspicious start, the Ravens looked like the defending world champs last week, laying the smackdown on the Houston Texans. Though lacking the merit of its historical predecessors, the Baltimore defense proved it’s no pushover, holding the Texans to nine points and notching a pick-six. Equally impressive was Baltimore’s conquest came with offensive catalyst Ray Rice on the sidelines. Considering the Ravens were in the news this week for their, ahem, off-the-field activities, you better believe they’re fuming to get back on the gridiron. Not that the Bills are a cakewalk. Buffalo may rock a 1-2 record, yet Doug Marrone’s squad has been a feisty bunch, nearly knocking off the Pats in the season opener and losing to the Jets by seven. Rookie signal caller… Read full this story
- Everything you need to know: Week 3
- Everything you need to know: Week 6
- Everything you need to know: Week 5
- Everything you need to know: Week 8
- Everything you need to know: Week 7
- Trainers tell Curry he needs four weeks off, he responds in MVP style
- You DON'T need to cut out red meat: Scientists say official advice on eating less beef, pork and lamb is based on bad evidence and having it four times a week poses 'NO cancer risk'
- Gardner, Michigan get tune-up during bye week
- What we know after Week 8
- Saints performing better after bye week
Everything you need to know: Week 4 have 299 words, post on www.foxsports.com at September 27, 2013. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.